We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Need Information on application role provisioning workflow

mollasiraj
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi all,

I need information regarding application role provisioning through ARS for that which workflow format I need to use. We have two level approval process one is manager approval and next one is role owner approval.

For two level approval process for entitlement provisioning I am using below workflow-

mollasiraj_0-1668768055352.png

For role provisioning what format workflow I have to use

And for fetching the group information in email template I am using the below binding variable

${endpoint} Group: ${entitlement_values.customproperty9}

For fetching the Role information in email template which binding variable I need use can anyone suggest me.

With Regards,

Siraj Molla

2 REPLIES 2

amit_krishnajit
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

For approval email, you may want to try the following binding - ${rolename} or ${rolesshtmltablerows}

For task completion email, you may want to try the following binding - ${task?.assignedFromRole?.role_name}

Thanks,
Amit

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Workflow will take care of entitlement as well as role internally

regarding emails - which email template are you referring to ? Request approval , reminder . Task creation , task completed

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.