We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Need information how we can use dynamic attribute in ARS

anamika
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi All,

I need information regarding dynamic attribute. In ARS page if we select Account Access value from drop down of one dynamic attribute based on that dynamic attribute value selection automatically another dynamic attribute value needs to be populated and also that populated value needs to be passed into ticketing json for raising the ticket.

In our usecase in ARS page we need to select the account access value from the ARS. And based on that administrator role needs to be selected. If we select account access value as local in Role "Help Desk Admin" needs to be populated automatically and that value we need to pass on the ticket json.

If we select account access value as Global in Role "Cloud Admin" needs to be populated automatically and that value we need to pass on the ticket json.

For both the role we need to add the Role owner for approval as well.

Please let me know how can i do this using dynamic attribute or any other way.

With Regards,

Anamika Samanta

1 REPLY 1

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can create 2 dynamic attribute and mapping between them and you can use them in json

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.