We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Need dynamic attribute for user manager locationnumber

kmashwini
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

Need dynamic attribute for user's manager locationnumber. Need to use this attribute in connection.

We tried this user.manager.locationnumber, but it does not work.

Regards

Ashwini

7 REPLIES 7

pmahalle
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @kmashwini ,

You wanted the location of the users manager in create or update account JSON ? or wanted to create dynamic attribute on ARS form to select that location of manager? Which connector you are using?

Pandharinath Mahalle(Paddy)
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution to help other who may have a same problem. Give Kudos 🙂

gokul
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi @pmahalle 

We need to access the user manager's locationnumber in the createaccountjson of the soap connector. For the user's locationnumber, I've used the binding variable &{user.locationnumber), and it works perfectly.
Similarly, I am attempting to map the user manager's locationnumber. I have tried using ${manager.locationnumber} and ${user.manager.locationnumber}, but for both I'm encountering No Such Property Error.

@gokul : Can you try this ${user.manager.id.locationnumber}

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Can you try below?

${userManager.locationnumber}

${com.saviynt.ecm.identitywarehouse.domain.Users.get(user?.manager)?.locationnumber}

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@gokul can you try this once please..

${com.saviynt.ecm.identitywarehouse.domain.User.get(user?.manager)?.locationnumber}

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

gokul
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thanks @sk @Manu269 @dgandhi 

${com.saviynt.ecm.identitywarehouse.domain.Users.get(user?.manager)?.locationnumber} - This works perfectly!!

Sunil
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @gokul @kmashwini ,  Thanks for updating solution status. Can you please accept solution provided reply as "Accepted Solution" for your query to help others who may have a similar problem?