We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Modify Dataset using Import File is failing

sk
All-Star
All-Star

Team,

We are trying to modify existing dataset data by file upload using option: Dataset Fresh Import and getting below error.

sk_3-1667413594910.png

sk_0-1667413433031.png

CSV File Content:

CMDB_BUS_APP_ID,Application_Name
001,Test
002,Test1
003,Test3

sk_1-1667413540448.png

Can you please let me know if I am doing anything wrong? 

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.
5 REPLIES 5

sk
All-Star
All-Star

This is solved

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Can you post solution

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

As per my understanding, it could be because of the incorrect columns or column mismatch in attributeconfig and data file.
If the attribute config and data file columns does not match you will get this error.

Thanks,

Jayasudha R

amit_krishnajit
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Typically I have encountered this kind of issue if the encoding of the file is not correct. The file must be UTF-8 encoded to successfully upload the file.

Could you please post the solution?

Thanks,
Amit

sk
All-Star
All-Star

It's a simple manual error while uploading, team didn't populate the headers in attributeconfig. Since it is already showing the header values they thought it is not required to enter again and simply uploaded the file which is what caused this issue.

Regards,
Saathvik