We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Modify Account request is not Submitting.

ShyamSrisailam
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi All,

When user requesting for Modify Account through ARS, the form is displaying as expected by fetching all the previously selected fields which user has selected as below

ShyamSrisailam_1-1677608180570.png

On the next page I am seeing some Empty fields which are supposed to be hidden, as you can see those fields are not present in the above Screenshot. But when I try to Submit the request, I am getting below Pop-Up Error.

ShyamSrisailam_0-1677608072291.png

ShyamSrisailam_2-1677608728189.png

When I see in the logs it's showing "value is blank.. set continue to false". 

I am thinking it because that if the hidden Attributes are displaying with an Empty value (i.e., In Screenshot - REQUISITIONER, AP MANAGER, AP CLERK) (OR) if we use Action String in Dynamic Attributes then modify Account won't Submit the request Form.?

Attaching the Logs

Please let me know is there any issue on this.

NOTE: The Account Creation Process is working fine but the same is not working for Modify Account.

Regards
SrisailamShyamSundarGoud
3 REPLIES 3

Darshanjain
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @ShyamSrisailam 

Can you let me know if you have put those DA values as mandatory which are coming as null ( even thought it has be hidden ), Also if its still showing after you kept it in Action string , make sure you have written the config correctly.

Also if you still face more issues, would suggest you to open FD and so that it can be checked out clearly

Hi @Darshanjain

Yes, All the DA's in the Ars form are Mandatory.

and Config is correct but one question that, if the Configuration is working for New Account request, then the same Config has to match for Modify Account, right?

NOTE: I haven't made the DA's as Required through Action String, but I've made it Mandatory through dynamic attribute check Box because in our case every Field in ARS has to be Mandatory.

Regards
SrisailamShyamSundarGoud

ShyamSrisailam
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi,

The issue got resolved now. The request is not submitting because the fields which are hidden are Mandatory (*Required), it is working when I made it Non required through Action String.

Regards
SrisailamShyamSundarGoud