We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Mapping Roles, Endpoints, Entitlements to Organization

aksharkay
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

What are some use cases which can be achieved by mapping users, roles, endpoints and entitlements to an organization?

I could not find much related to this in the documentation. They only mention the steps to create an organization but not its capabilities and use cases clearly.

If anyone has any experience working on the Organization module, request you to kindly share your understanding on it.

Thank you in advance!

Akshar

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @sudeshjaiswal,

Thank you for sharing the documentation.

The documentation only lists the steps to create new organizations but I'm looking for some clear use cases which can be achieved by creating these organizations. As in, what can be achieved in Saviynt by adding roles and endpoints under organizations? What are the capabilities of Saviynt's Organization module?

Please do share if you have any material on this.

Thank you in advance!

Akshar

Some use case i have used in past w.r.t. Orgnaizations
  • Org to Endpoints - This can be used for certification of org modules also this data can be pulled in Application owner certification,
  • Org to Entitlements - If your application is rule based ( using request rule) then you can create org and assign all set of entitlements mentioned in org.
  • Org to Roles -> If you want to provide set of roles based on org then you can define under roles and use under user update rules.
Mapping Roles, Endpoints, Entitlements to Organization

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.