Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Make multiple dependent accounts mandatory for ARS request

sgudimetlanagav
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am requesting for a disconnected account through ARS. I would like to make 2 other application accounts (dependent accounts )  should be mandatory to submit request along with the parent request. Is it possible ?

4 REPLIES 4

PremMahadikar
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @sgudimetlanagav ,

Use 'Entitlements with New Account' under endpoints to make default/dependent accounts created with your disconnected application. (Add different application access here, by default the task would be generated)

PremMahadikar_0-1714598666231.png

If you find the above response useful, Kindly Mark it as Accept As Solution and hit Kudos

@PremMahadikar  my requirement is in account level. If I am requesting for primary account and 2 dependent accounts  should be a mandatory request or user already have it. 

Use Mapped Endpoint functionality 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

This is not supported. You can restrict new endpoint to be selected before selecting child.  

Mapped Endpoint

In some scenarios, there can be a dependency between endpoints. A user can have access to an endpoint1, only if he has access to an endpoint2. For instance, a Google or Gmail account is essential for access to other Google apps.

Using the Mapped Endpoint option, you can associate an endpoint2 belonging to another security system to the endpoint1 in the mapped endpoint tab. It is a way of telling that if the user has an account in endpoint1, then the user can request access for an account in endpoint2. The mapped endpoint provides details of mapped endpoint name and description.

To map other endpoints to the primary endpoint:

1. Click Action > Setup Endpoint Mapping.

2. Select Security System from the drop-down list that has the Endpoint to which you want to map it.
    Based on the Security System selected the Endpoint names are populated in Endpoint drop-down list.

3. Select the respective Endpoint to which you want to map the current endpoint.

4. To allow the request from the mapped endpoint, select Allow In Request. If you do not want to allow the request from the mapped endpoint, select Do not allow in Request.

5. Click Save.

To export the mapped endpoint details or Upload Endpoint, click Export under the Action button. 

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/SSM-Admin-v55x/page/Content/Chapter04-Onboarding-and-Managing-A...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.