Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Log4j2 logging deployed an external jar in saviynt

sahil
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi All,
I have deployed an external jar in jar server, for which pulls data from a server and I have configured some logs in jar , but now I cannot able to see those logs in application logs in saviynt , can anyone help me how to see my logs which I have configured in jar can be seen in saviynt application logs.

The jar is build using maven and have all the necessary dependencies in pom.xml and have logj2.xml file in the project as well.

Tested on local system and worked fine.

V21 for Saviynt

#log4j2

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

For logger in external jar you need to use sysout 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

I tried using java.util.logging.Logger that seems to be working the only part is for logging Errors it does not have a logging level defined so either use INFO or SEVERE(but ideally should not be used for errors I believe).

Yes 

refer https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/custom-jar-configuration-and-loggers/m-p/13458#M46...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.