We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Limit the users in update user form

Harsha
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi,

I had query if we can limit the users in update user form, we are already making use of sav role like manager for example. Now we have many HR sources, so we want to restrict like manager can only update guest users not the rest even though they have reportees from different sources. Can something like this be done? Where can I add the logic? We do have an attribute that differentiate the users that this user is from particular HR source, and this is guest user so on. Please let me know if anyone has done this.

Thank you,

Harsha

1 REPLY 1

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can do in sav role advanced configuration using JSON

[{"for":"RequestAccessforOthers,RequestAccessOthersMultiUser,ViewExistingAccess","query":"select a from Users a where a.departmentNumber = ${users.departmentNumber} or a.id = ${users.id}"},{"for":"UpdateUserRequest","query":"select a from Users a where a.departmentNumber = ${users.departmentNumber} and a.employeeType = 'Third Parties'"}]

Documentation : https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v23x/page/Content/Chapter13-Access-Requests/ars-mang-... 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.