We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

KPI not changing book in control center

Alex_Terry
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello we have a client that wishes to use the Control Center module to assist their compliance team with reporting. 

We have configured the dashboard and can see all the data the we wish however we have a KPI showing up in two books. When I try to remove this KPI from one of the books it doesn't appear as if it saves and it doesn't change. 

Can you please advise?

19 REPLIES 19

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Please provide screenshot and logs

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Alex_Terry
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@rushikeshvartak see below:

Screenshot showing the same KPI(AAD Active Human Accounts) in two books:

Alex_Terry_0-1702376850484.png

Screenshot showing the books that that  KPI is included into from the configuration:

Alex_Terry_1-1702376927699.png

Screenshot of me updating the KPI:

Alex_Terry_2-1702376989954.png

Screenshot of KPI config post-change:

Alex_Terry_3-1702377017616.png

see attached logs.

Did you ran report ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Alex_Terry
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@rushikeshvartak I've ran the job that imports the underlying analytics into the dashboard and also have ensured that I've ran the underlying analytics themselves. Is there another thing that I need to run?

@rushikeshvartak can I get an update on this?

KPI % should be between 0-100 , please change 999 to 5 and validate

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Alex_Terry
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @rushikeshvartak, I've tried changing KPI % and tried removing the KPI from the book and it's still not worked.

Run analyticsHistory Job and Control Center Jobs

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Alex_Terry
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @ehrushikesh, I've ran the control center jobs. In the job control panel there's no job for a analyticsHistoryJob however the underlying analytics have run successfully today. 

run all the below listed jobs or let me know  all these jobs are successful recently 

1. AllAnalyticsJob for ControlCenter Category
  2. ControlCenterAnalyticsJob
  3. ControlCenterHistoryJob

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Alex_Terry
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @ehrushikesh

all the above jobs are successful and the change is still not visible

Can you share all steps from scratch and jobs execution done for all

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Do you want me to rerun everything I've performed above and share screenshots confirming this?

Yes from scratch so i can also replicate

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Alex_Terry
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @rushikeshvartak, sorry for the delayed response. See below the following steps that I've done so that you can replicate this issue:

1. Created an analytics query in the intelligence module. selecting a category, risk = low, threshold is between 15%, no. of history to keep = 10, save data. Then run this KPI.
  2. Create dashboard with two books and assign this KPI to both. c
  3. Created and ran a RunControlCenterAnalyticsJob. This is successful and shows the KPI in the control center dashboard.
  4. Attempt to remove this KPI from a book. In the dashboard/persona configuration when I do this it says it's successful. From the dashboard itself though it's still visible.
  5. Created RunAllAnalyticsJob specifying the category I created when setting up the job. This is successful. When I verify the history of the analytics query I can see that it has ran and returns the expected data.
  6. Ran the RunControlCenterAnalyticsJob job again. This is still successful.
  7. Created and ran the ControlCenterHistoryJob. Status is successful. Navigated back to the dashboard and the KPI is still there.

Alex_Terry
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@rushikeshvartak Can I get an update on this?

It seems mapping is not getting removed please raise support ticket 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Alex_Terry
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

To close this post and for future reference, this is a known issue within Saviynt and has been resolved as of version 24.1.

yes 

Analytics and Intelligence

The following issues are fixed in the Analytics and Intelligence area:

Support Ticket JIRA ID Description

IN-8160

KPI details are not displayed after clicking the i icon on the landing page of the Control Center.

IN-7973

Unable to remove KPIs associated with a book in Control Center.

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/Release-Notes/page/Content/v24x/Release-Notes-24-1.htm

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak