Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

is there a way to get accountname that a enduser selected in ARS?

MJ
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I hope to get the current accountname that a end user selected in ARS.

I will use this accountname to get account customproperty in Dynamic attribute.

is it possible to get current accountname in Dynamic attribute?

MJ_0-1669266677913.png

MJ_1-1669266753679.png

SELECT a.customproperty12 as ID FROM accounts a ,user_accounts ua ,users u ,endpoints e WHERE ua.accountkey = a.accountkey AND u.userkey = ua.userkey AND a.endpointkey = e.endpointkey AND e.displayname IN ('IACCOUNTING_DB_RELAY') AND a.STATUS IN ( '1' ) AND a.name = ${accountName}

4 REPLIES 4

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Account Name is not accessible in ars request form. If you know that account name rule you can add same rule in dynamic attributes query

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

MJ
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

thanks rushikeshvartak.

i am using a simple account name rule with systemusername.

but I am using the complex accountname rule in createacccountjson due to requirements.

so I would like to use variable to get accountname in ARS web page. is there no way?

{
"createAccountQry": [
"insert into \"DB\".\"Z\"(MANDT,IF_DATE,IF_TIME,LOGIN_ID,TYPE,AREA_CODE,ORIGIN_ID,BUKRS,ORGEH,ORGTX,KOSTL,KOSTL_NAME,IF_ID,SAP_STAT) VALUES('210','${Calendar.getInstance(TimeZone.getTimeZone('Asia/Seoul')).getTime().format('yyyyMMdd')}','${Calendar.getInstance(TimeZone.getTimeZone('Asia/Seoul')).getTime().format('HHmmss')}','${if(Companys=='1000'&&user.companyname!='A'){user.systemUserName+'.cp'} else if(Companys=='1100'&&user.companyname!='B'){user.systemUserName+'.cfs'} else if(Companys=='1200'&&user.companyname!='C'){user.systemUserName+'.cls'} else if(Companys=='1300'&&user.companyname!='D'){user.systemUserName+'.cd'} else if(Companys=='1400'&&!(user.companyname.contains('E'))){user.systemUserName+'.pay'} else if(Companys=='1500'&&user.companyname!='F'){user.systemUserName+'.plb'} else if(Companys=='1900'&&user.companyname!='G'){user.systemUserName+'.ces'} else if(Companys=='2000'&&user.companyname!='H'){user.systemUserName+'.sh'} else if(Companys=='2100'&&user.companyname!='I'){user.systemUserName+'.bj'} else if(Companys=='2200'&&user.companyname!='J'){user.systemUserName+'.sz'} else if(Companys=='2300'&&user.companyname!='K'){user.systemUserName+'.jk'} else if(Companys=='2400'&&user.companyname!='L'){user.systemUserName+'.yj'} else if(Companys=='2500'&&user.companyname!='M'){user.systemUserName+'.hk'} else if(Companys=='3100'&&user.companyname!='N'){user.systemUserName+'.ta'} else if(Companys=='3200'&&user.companyname!='O'){user.systemUserName+'.jp'} else if(Companys=='9000'&&user.companyname!='P'){user.systemUserName+'.llc'} else {user.systemUserName}}','5','','${user.systemUserName}','${Companys}','${Organization}','${OrgCode}','${CostCenter}','${CostCenterName}','SAVIYNT','R')"
]
}

No way to get account name on. Ars request form.

you should generate account name from endpoint instead of json as best practices

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

MJ
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

okay, let me try. thanks!!