Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Is Saviynt Enterprise Identity Cloud (EIC) available for deployment on-prem?

FaisalM
New Contributor
New Contributor

Is Saviynt Enterprise Identity Cloud (EIC) available to be deployed on-prem? I need to clear some confusion when using SaviyntConnect on-prem does not imply EIC (in spite of the reference to Cloud) can be deployed in an on-prem data center.

3 REPLIES 3

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @FaisalM,

Yes, Saviynt can be deployed on-premises instead of using a SaaS model. It provides both on-premises and cloud-based deployment options to cater to customer requirements. The Saviynt Enterprise Identity Cloud (EIC) is configurable for on-premises deployments in organizations of various sizes.

It is advised to collaborate with your CSM/Account Manager to evaluate your current setup and needs and receive guidance on the most suitable solution.

Could you please share the reasons for your preference towards on-premises deployment?

Thanks,

If you find the above response useful, Kindly Mark it as "Accept As Solution".

Thank you for the detailed reply.
Is there an official documentation that I can use as a reference?

The reason I have asked the question is for learning purpose; and not  in the context of an actual implementation.

Regards,

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @FaisalM

Please find the below document for your reference: 

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Architecture/page/Content/Saviynt-Architecture.htm (Deployment Model)

Thanks

If you find the above response useful, Kindly Mark it as "Accept As Solution".