We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Is Saviynt Enterprise Identity Cloud (EIC) available for deployment on-prem?

FaisalM
New Contributor
New Contributor

Is Saviynt Enterprise Identity Cloud (EIC) available to be deployed on-prem? I need to clear some confusion when using SaviyntConnect on-prem does not imply EIC (in spite of the reference to Cloud) can be deployed in an on-prem data center.

3 REPLIES 3

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @FaisalM,

Yes, Saviynt can be deployed on-premises instead of using a SaaS model. It provides both on-premises and cloud-based deployment options to cater to customer requirements. The Saviynt Enterprise Identity Cloud (EIC) is configurable for on-premises deployments in organizations of various sizes.

It is advised to collaborate with your CSM/Account Manager to evaluate your current setup and needs and receive guidance on the most suitable solution.

Could you please share the reasons for your preference towards on-premises deployment?

Thanks,

Thank you for the detailed reply.
Is there an official documentation that I can use as a reference?

The reason I have asked the question is for learning purpose; and not  in the context of an actual implementation.

Regards,

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @FaisalM

Please find the below document for your reference: 

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Architecture/page/Content/Saviynt-Architecture.htm (Deployment Model)

Thanks