Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Is it possible to delete a launched campaign ?

HichamElk
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello, 

In the process of creating campaign of re certification for our client, we have created many test campaigns and launched them. I would like to clear the list of all the test campaign.

I can't find a button, is it possible to do this ?  

8 REPLIES 8

PremMahadikar
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @HichamElk ,

No, it's not possible to delete the launched campaign.

Workaround would be to use advance query job and set the status of all the launching campaign status to 4.

Please raise an enhancement in the idea portal for your request and please share it here.

If this helps your question, please consider selecting Accept As Solution and hit Kudos

PremMahadikar
All-Star
All-Star

@HichamElk ,

Can you try below advance query:

select 'um_camp1_test_deleted' AS campaign__campaign_name,'4' AS campaign__status,ID as campaign__PRIMARYKEY from campaign where ID = <campaign key>;

This query will open your campaign in preview mode. Then delete it from UI. I tested this and its working.

If this helps your question, please consider selecting Accept As Solution and hit Kudos

I will try it and come back to you, 

Thank you

Hello @PremMahadikar,

Does this solution works for Completed and Discontinued campaigns ? 

Thank you

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

You can discontinue the campaign from UI itself. Once discontinued , it will be removed from managers queue and also all email notifications will stop.

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

HichamElk
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I would also like to delete the discontinued ones to have a clear and clean list. Discontinuing them makes you can't reuse the name of the test campaign

Deleting doesnt seem to be supported and this could be because of audit concern. Please try raising enhancement request and see if they accept the same.

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.