Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Is it possible to call datasets in technical or userupdate rule

rashmirudrappa
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

There is no document available on how to use datasets in technical rule and user update rule in Saviynt. Is it possible to call datasets in technical or user update rule? please provide the reference link.

4 REPLIES 4

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Only use objet can be used in filtering.

can you explain usecase

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

avinashchhetri
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@rashmirudrappa,

Datasets are not exposed for Technical Rules or Update Rules. They cannot be accessed even in Connectors. However from v2022, you can use them in pre-processors.

Regards,
Avinash Chhetri

@rashmirudrappa  @avinashchhetri 

Yes its feasible 

You can use like below

rushikeshvartak_0-1666887830632.png

a.userkey=268117 and a.customproperty64 in (select distinct dataset_values.attribute1 from dataset_values where dataset_values.datasetname = 'City' )

Change Query as per your needs

Similar Post : https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/third-party-access-governance/dataset-in-policy/m-p/15581#M26 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

@rushikeshvartak Thanks, I didnt know you could use Datasets in a Technical rule, I'd never tried it. If this works then I stand corrected.

Regards,
Avinash Chhetri