We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Instant Deprovisioning for accounts?

aundreb
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

I know there is Instant Provisioning but is there an instant deprovisioning feature in Saviynt or is the only option is a task and job for deprovisioning accounts?

6 REPLIES 6

sk
All-Star
All-Star

Enable instant provisioning and in Global Configuration add RemoveAccount in Instant Provisioning Tasks which will instantly trigger deprovision without waiting on provisioning job.

sk_0-1673466100427.png

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

aundreb
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Is there a way to set the instant provisioning tasks on a security system/endpoint level? Global would effect any security system that has instant provisioning enabled no?

Thanks,

Aundre

Yes 

rushikeshvartak_0-1673467681095.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

aundreb
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Yes, I'm aware that is where you set Instant Provisioning. My question is after you turn it on is there a way to set the tasks that will be instant provisioning(RemoveAccount for example) only for 1 application.

For example if I have two applications, Active Directory and Zoom, with instant provisioning turned on, do they both look at the Global configuration setting for tasks to instant provision or can you set those tasks independently for each system/endpoint?

Thanks,

Aundre

You can enable only in security system

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

As per my understanding atleast in latest version it depends on global configuration to identify which tasks suppose to get instantly provision/deprovision even after enabling the instant provisioning at security system level.

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.