Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

In User Manager Cert, update Hover box custom property labels

kfoley1
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

able to successfully update the Custom Property Labels to the updated name in the Hover Box for a role in the User Manager certification, see screenshot below. We are looking to have Custom Property 15 match the updated name that was updated for all Roles. 

kfoley1_0-1683643128989.png

9 REPLIES 9

Darshanjain
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @kfoley1 

The request is not so clear, can you please let us know what was the value you changed for role custom property and what are you expecting it, as per the above i can understand in the hover box role_customproperty15 is being displayed that needs to be changed?

kfoley1
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

We are looking to change the label in the Hover to what we updated the CP in the role to be:

In the Role details, Custom Property 15 has been updated to Birthright Cost Center(s), but this label is not showing in the certification.

kfoley1_0-1683655649956.png

In the certification configuration, we see the label as Birthright Cost Center(s) instead of CP15:

kfoley1_1-1683655728210.png

But in the actual certification UI once launched the hover still shows CustomProperty15 and not Birthright Cost Center(s).

kfoley1_3-1683655893949.png

How can we get the Hover label in the certification UI to reflect the updated attribute name?

Darshanjain
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @kfoley1 

I have checked this and could see that there is no way to update that, in Hover it always shows Ent_CUSTOMPROPERTY1  or ROLE_CUSTOMPROPERTY1 .

As per the configuration looks like these are directly updated ( not checking message.properties file )

Thanks

Darshan

kfoley1
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

What is the reasoning here? Is it because the CP is high, 15, where if it was in 1-10 it would be editable? Or is it the hover button above Entitlement/Role? We are able to update CPs for user hover and those are correctly reflected in the hover.

HI @kfoley1 

This is not available for any CP's of role/ent/account/user as well, if you are able to see the hover for user can you attach the screenshot

Thanks

Darshan

kfoley1
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

For User we have the Attribute labels 'Old User Cost Center' which is User CustomProperty40. As you can see in the first screenshot this label is correctly reflected in the Hover and in the 3rd, in the campaign config for Hover Attributes. The same exact set up doesn't work however for Role CustomProperty15

kfoley1_0-1683814926777.png

kfoley1_2-1683815049337.png

kfoley1_1-1683814993940.png

Hi @kfoley1 

Can you let me know the version you are using and what properties you changed for user custom property so that i can check in detail

Thanks

Darshan

kfoley1
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

On version 2020.1.2 and Davinder Singh made the updates for us across env. - FD tickets #1623186 & #1627577 relate to this

Darshanjain
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @kfoley1 

Sorry for the earlier reply as i was checking in wrong version, 

I have checked in details and could see that the code is taking the value from User Custom property where as for role and entitlement it is being added by default as the custom property irrespective of message given in the file.

If you need it and its a very important requirement then would suggest you to raise a ticket and update these details, they can take upto the eng team and discuss this.

Thanks

Darshan