Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

ImportAccEnt JSON

Badrul
New Contributor
New Contributor
{
                "_links": {
                    "self": {
                        "href""/api/v3/cmp/groups/GRP-mk9lu43c/",
                        "title"""
                    }
                },
                "name""",
                "id""GRP-mk9lu43c",
                "type""Organization",
                "rate""0",
                "autoApproval"false,
                "parent": {
                    "href""/api/v3/cmp/groups/GRP-9mnjfo5f/",
                    "title""Managed Customers"
                }
This is the payload that I get in POSTMAN. How do I need to put to map the parent title value into Saviynt? As example, for the "type" attribute I'm using like this : "customproperty10": "type~#~char" and successfully map the value into Saviynt.

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

DixshantValecha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

I appreciate you reaching out to the Saviynt forums.

#To map the parent title value into Saviynt, you can use the following format in your Saviynt mapping:

"custompropertyX": "parent.title~#~char"

#Replace "X" with a number that is not already being used for another custom property. This format will create a custom property with the name "custompropertyX" and map the value of the "title" attribute of the "parent" object in the JSON payload.

For example, if you want to use custom property 11, you can use the following:

"customproperty11": "parent.title~#~char"

#This will create a custom property named "customproperty11" in Saviynt and map the value of "Managed Customers" to it, based on the JSON payload you provided.

Note that you will need to modify the custom property number based on the next available custom property in your Saviynt configuration.

Badrul
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Dixshant,

I have try using the solution that you provided, but it still not mapping the attributes in IDM

Thanks

RakeshMG
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Could you please try : 

"customproperty10": "job_title~#~char"

or

"customproperty10": "title~#~char"

​Regards

Rakesh M Goudar