Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Immediate Termination

Ekata
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

We have a requirement for immediate termination on one click disable.

I have created the sav role and it is creating the task for remove account/access but we need the task to complete at the same time without waiting for any job.

We got an email that it will be implemented in version 2021, however I can not find any document on it. 

Is there any option to obtain this?

Regards,

Ekata 

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

If saviynt confirmed its in newer version alternative will be schedule wsretry specific to source oneclick disable & remove account in advance filter of wsretry and running it on minimum interval

https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/did-you-know/did-you-know-you-have-the-ability-to-instant-provision/m-...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi Rushikesh,

This solution we provided previously but the client does not want to add any job for this. 

Is there any other option in new 2021 version which I can refer?

Regards,

Ekata

Tasks provisioning or Deprovision works using wsretry so this job you need to use. 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi @rushikeshvartak  and @Ekata , 

one click disable also supports remove access ? 
as of now , account is getting disabled but not removing any groups . 
I have added deleteAllGroups to true in remove account json . 

how do we remove groups/access ? 

You can have technical rule or actionable report to do remove account

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak