Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

IF ELSE condition to check user is requesting for Enterprise Role OR Application role

SriRanga
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Team,

We have below requirement in workflow design  which can later be used for Multiuser access(Enterprise role as well as Application role).

Now we have separate flow for Enterprise role request and separate flow for application role request.

The question here is that ,

Do you know the exact attribute name and condition where we can get the roletype value we requesting for. Actually we need to check if user is requesting for Enterprise Role OR Applcation role- I have tried with below values in condition which are not working. I have referred to attribute 'Role Type'

(requestedby.roletype eq 'Enterprise')
(requestedby.roleType eq 'Enterprise')
(requestedby.Roletype eq 'Enterprise')
(requestedby.RoleType eq 'Enterprise')

(role.roletype eq 'Enterprise')-
(role.roleType eq 'Enterprise')
(role.Roletype eq 'Enterprise')
(role.RoleType eq 'Enterprise')

(role.getroletype() eq 'Enterprise')
(role.getRoletype() eq 'Enterprise')
(role.getroleType() eq 'Enterprise')
(role.getRoleType() eq 'Enterprise')

Thanks,

Amit Aware

6 REPLIES 6

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

Can you refer this : https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/detect-entitlement-type-in-workflow-if-else/td-p/1...

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

SriRanga
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @Manu269 ,

I have tried to create WF as having same requirement but the condition is not working as expected. It means when we are using above given expression as groovy type in IF ELSE block. Now when I try to submit request for Individual entitlement it goes to FALSE part, also if tried for Application/Enterprise Role which still goes to FALSE part of if else block. 

-Here control is not passing to TRUE section whether request is for Individual Entitlement OR Application/Enterprise Role. We have two separate logic- 1. for Individual Entitlement and  2. For Application/Enterprise Role

Could you please try to share the screen shot of workflow you created. Also our product version is 23.1 so let me know if its okay ?

Thanks,

Amit Aware

SriRanga
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @Manu269 , 

I have gone through above link. Thanks for the help. There I could see value 2 for individual entitlement and 7 is for Application role. 

Could you please help me with which value should we use to check if request is submitting for Enterprise role? Or the value is same as that if Application role i.e. 7

Thanks, 

Amit Aware

SriRanga
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Adding to previous update one more question here is that I could see above given solution for 2020.x

Will it be applicable for 23.x ? 

Thanks, 

Amit Aware

SriRanga
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @Manu269 ,

We have used below in IF ELSE block- 

com.saviynt.ecm.workflow.Request_Access.get(new Long(requestaccesskey))?.accesstype == 7

We have tried request type with all 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 values in WF. It is redirecting to only FALSE part of if else block. We have tried for Application Role, Enterprise role and Individual entitlement request.

Request Type Value

For Individual Entitlement

For Enterprise Role

FALSE

FALSE

FALSE

FALSE

FALSE

FALSE

FALSE

FALSE

FALSE

FALSE

FALSE

FALSE

FALSE

FALSE

Our product version is 23.x. Please help me to get this resolved.

Thanks,

Amit Aware

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

I have validated the same in v23.3 and its working :

Manu269_0-1681378762712.png

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos