We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Idle time out

hareeshk
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

We would like to know what is Idle ((Inactivity) time out in Saviynt.?

Where can i look into this?

Please share me solution.

Regards,

Hareesh K

4 REPLIES 4

Dhruv_Sharma
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @hareeshk 

Please refer to the below and refer to the parameter Max IDP Authentication Age.

Configuring SAML-Based Single Sign-On for Release v23.3 or Later (saviyntcloud.com)

IMG1.PNG

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

grails.plugin.springsecurity.saml.maxAuthenticationAge

Specify the maximum duration, in seconds, for which an SSO session will remain valid.

Saviynt uses this property to validate the duration of the user session set at the IdP. If the elapsed time exceeds the configured value, SSO will be disallowed. Ensure that the maxAuthenticationAge value is greater than or equal to the session logout value defined in the IdP.

Default value:1800

rushikeshvartak_0-1698897959361.png

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v2022x/page/Content/Chapter06-EIC-Configurations/Conf... 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

hareeshk
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello @Dhruv_Sharma , @rushikeshvartak thanks for the shared info.

As per the doc or as per we given "maxAuthenticationAge=7776300" this is max authentication age.

hareeshk_0-1698906817293.png

90 days is the MaxAuthentication age given as above referenced. But is this the Idle(Ianctivity) time out age?

i am expecting to get about max Idle(Inactivity) time out. where can i find it.

Could you please share me.

Regards,

Hareesh K

Hi @hareeshk 

Session log out value is set at IDP configuration. You can check this value in your IDP based on which application you are using like Ping, Okta, Azure etc.

Regards,
Dhruv Sharma
If this reply answered your question, please accept it as Solution to help others who may have a similar problem.