Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Ideas on automatic remove access task creation after specific timeframe

RajeshA
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I have a use case and I want ideas on how to implement this.

There is an entitlement called 'ent1'. A 'remove access' task for 'ent1' should be created immediately 12 hours after the 'add access' task for 'ent1' is completed. Users can submit for 'ent1' again even after the removal of that access, and it can again be assigned for up to 12 hours.

4 REPLIES 4

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Hi @RajeshA , you can fulfill your use case by creating a firefighter role and adding the max time frame as 12 hours.

User will request for role but in backend they will get the entitlement.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • Use actionable analytics report

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

@rushikeshvartak can you provide a forum article or query to tell me how to achieve this. BAsically I am looking for below

• What fields I need to have in my select statement for creating the pending task
  • how to run this actionable analytic, is there any job or through analytic configuration page by scheduling the report.

Refer https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v24x/page/Content/Chapter17-EIC-Analytics/Managing-An... 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.