Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

How to use dynamic attribute with multi value type in create account JSON?

alc
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello

when create a dynamic attribute and select multivalue type for an endpoint, how can I use it in create account JSON in REST Connector? I need get these values from account request form and put in JSON body of the target REST API call.

An example of createAccountJSON will be much better!

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

vivek9237
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@alc same question has been already answered here - https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/multivalued-dynamic-attribute-to-create-account-js...

Regards,

Vivek Mohanty

If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

alc
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Thanks Vivek for your help!

By the way, does this attribute return all selected values when account is updated on the account form every time? or it will just return the changed items?

For example, when create account, I have two items selected from the list, at second time, I removed first item but add third item, so the ultimate result should be second and third item selected for this attribute. How would it shows in the requestAttribute.get('attribureName')? 

Thanks

It will give you latest value 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

alc
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Thanks Rushikesh for your confirmation. 

so if this attribute have no change at next account change, does it return any value in  requestAttribute.get('attribureName')? it will be empty array or it will still return the previous selected items?

If values are saved on accounts column then those values will come in result.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

vivek9237
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@alc If nothing is changed, your previous value will be your current/latest value.
So yes, it will return your previous value if nothing is changed

Regards,

Vivek Mohanty

If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.