Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

How to update existing Enterprise role vial Bulk upload

SriRanga
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Team,

I have captured a list of all enterprise roles in UAT.

Now, the requirement here is that we need to update all these enterprise roles with adding/updating below data in it-

1. 'Primary certifier' with user Multiple Approvers For Audits

2. 'Secondary certifier' with ops team, Kelly Posner and Rob Civitelo randomly

2. 'Users' to these role with any active user al least

We need to perform this in bulk. Please refer to roles I have exported for the update.

Please let me know if you need more details.

Thanks,

Amit Aware

4 REPLIES 4

SriRanga
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

attaching list of enterprise roles.

Thanks,

Amit 

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

This can be done from UI via upload feature. Role owner can be uploaded from UI. Below link for reference.

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/SSM-Admin-v55x/page/Content/Chapter04-Onboarding-and-Managing-A...

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v23x/page/Content/Chapter02-Identity-Repository/Uploa...

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

SriRanga
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@dgandhi -- thanks for the link and I am able to update enterprise roles with Role Owner.

Can you please help me now,
1. How can I add users to enterprise roles

2. How can I add Entitlements to enterprise roles

Thanks

Dave
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SriRanga , 

Once your original questions has been answered, it is forums "Best Practice" to ask any additional "How-To" questions in a new thread. That will make it easier for future users to find the questions and answers they are looking for. 

Thank you,
Dave