Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

How to trigger technical rule?

sushmita
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello,

I'm working on the use case of creating an account in EIC and then writing it back to the target application. The account has been created under the specific security system and endpoint as it satisfied the conditions of the technical rule. I'm trying to write this back to the target system but not sure how to do so? the 'CreateAccountJSON' in connector properties has been configured. Additionally, I tried to run the provisioning job but that did not work either. According to the technical rules documentation, the 'detective rules' job should be run, but the job looks to be deprecated for this version of EIC. How do I write back data to the target app?

sushmita_0-1670306606157.png

https://saviynt.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000431680-creating-technical-rules

2 REPLIES 2

Srinivas
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @sushmita

SaviyntForSaviynt user imports can be used as a replacement for detective jobs.

Thanks & Regards

Srinivas

Enakshi
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Ideally the rule should be satisfied and create a new account task. Upon running the provisioning job, the account will be provisioned into target and task will be completed in Saviynt.

Could you share a screenshot of the technical rule?