Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

How to store value from multiple API call in customproperty31

Debankita
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

As per our requirement, we are required to call multiple APIs under accountParams of ImportAccountEntJAson. In both of calls, we are trying to store the account-ent mapping info in custom property31. Our desired output is custom property31 should hold values from both the call. While configuring we are able to see when Saviynt is making the first call, it is storing the desired value in custom property31, but when it is making the second call, the previous value of custom property31 is being replaced by the new value.

Please help me by suggesting how can I configure my JSON so that value from both the calls gets stored in custom property31.

1 REPLY 1

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @Debankita,

Unfortunately, the desired use case cannot be accomplished. The reason is that CP31 Values are responsible for storing the account-entity mapping information.
Whenever a new value is added, it overwrites the existing value and updates it with the new one.

For ref:- https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/REST-v23x/page/Content/Developers-Handbook.htm 

If you find the above response useful, Kindly Mark it as "Accept As Solution".