Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

How to setup parent-child entitlement selection in access form

Neeharika008
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Experts

We have 4 entitlement types E1,E2,E3 and E4 and for one entitlementtype E3 of entitlement value E3EV1 I have added the mapped entitlements making request filter yes .

Note: Those mapped entitlements are under type of E3.

While requesting for ARS when I have selected E3EV1 entitlement it is not showcasing the mapped entitlements in the list.

Regards,

neeharika

15 REPLIES 15

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Hi @Neeharika008 are the mapped entitlement of entitlement type E3?

Are those active in saviynt?

Neeharika008
New Contributor
New Contributor

yes those are all active in saviynt

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

@Neeharika008 , did you set the hierarchy to true?

Neeharika008
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yes I made hierarchy as required

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Any query on config for requestable entitlement which might be causing the issue?

Neeharika008
New Contributor
New Contributor

Those are all blank. We have Entitlement type ET1 with Entitlement values ev1 , ev2 . For ev1 I have add the child entitlement through csv ...still Im not able to see that child enitilement in ARS page and all the config for requested entitlements are blank

Could someone help me on this 

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Child entitlement won't show up add it under entitlement map with request filter.

Please share configuration screenshot and issue screenshot 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Neeharika008
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

I have added for child entitlement for one of the entitlement value as shown below 

Neeharika008_0-1719596573507.png

But the child entitlement value is not showcasing when Im requesting parent entitlement from ARS

This child entitlement will never visible under ars .

you need to add under - entitlement - other entitlement attributes - entitlement map

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

I even tried that way give request filter still im not able to see those mapped entitlements in ARS page while requesting parent

Share ent type and ent map config screenshots 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Neeharika008
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Experts,

We have the Hierarchy of below: 

A1

B1

C1

D1

C2

B2

We have requirement if we want to request for C1, B1 and A1 should assign automatically.. ... and we have certification as well for the same  please let us know how we can achieve this

Only one level of entitlement mapping is supported not depth

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

@Neeharika008 , add A1 in entitlement map for respective entitlement.

And were you able to resolve earlier issue??