We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

How to set SAV Role to a user using CreateUserRequest API?

rashmirudrappa
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi

How to set SAV Role to a user using CreateUserRequest API?

We tried to assign the END USER SAV role though “CreateUserRequest” api from postman it’s not assigning the SAV role to the user but the user is getting created in Saviynt. Could you help us whether we can assign/request SAV roles through Saviynt rest API.

rashmirudrappa_1-1672657815875.png

Thank you

Rashmi

10 REPLIES 10

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Use rules to assign birthright roles 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

rashmirudrappa
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Rushi,

Thanks for your reply. 

Is it possible to assign birthright role using technical rule? Do we need to enable Sav4Sav connector for this?

Thank you

Rashmi

Yes technical rule via sav4sav

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi Rushi,

I have created Sav4Sav connector. I could see that in technical rule. But Sav Roles are not visible under Sav4Sav. what do i need to configure in Sav4Sav connector to enable SavRoles?

Thank you

Rashmi

rashmirudrappa_0-1672755757485.png

Run Entitlement Import

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Hi Rushi,

Do i need to import using csv schema upload?

Thank you

Rashmi

Database import if connection type is db

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Hi Rushi,

Our Sav4Sav connector is REST API connector. How do I import Sav-Roles in Sav4Sav?

Thank you,

Rashmi

Use multicall i.e. get all users and pass to getSavrole api

https://documenter.getpostman.com/view/1797923/RWaLwo21#f16e995f-032f-4f78-8d94-6f63d84c1683

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak