Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

How to remove role from users who doesn't have entitlements which are from the role?

hokim90
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi.

I have one requirement where users need to get removed from the roles by actionable analytics report.

1) Enterprise Role has A, B, C entitlements.

2) User 1, 2, 3 assigned to the role and also they have those 3 entitlements.

3) Their entitlements got revoked for some reason and they don't have any entitlements from the role, which means they don't have any records that have assignedfromroles value.

In this situation, how can i remove those 3 users from the role? Also, it should be wonderful if i get the query for it.

1 REPLY 1

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Run Role Retrofit Job which will populate mapping between roles entitlement to account.  post that using actionable analytics remove role . You can remove role from user if any 1 entitlement assigned to user from role.

if user does not have any entitlement from role then you can’t remove role . (Current product limitations)

to remove such user add any dummy entitlement to user then run retrofit job

rushikeshvartak_0-1719182251922.png

https://ideas.saviynt.com/ideas/EIC-I-2392 product limitation idea

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find this response useful, kindly consider selecting 'Accept As Solution' and clicking on the 'Kudos' button.