Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

How to remove entitlement owner from entitlement via csv

MJ
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

i tried to remove entitlement owner form entitlement via 'Upload Entitlement From CSV'

I used 'SECURITY SYSTEM, ENDPOINT, Entitlement Type, ENTITLEMENT VALUE, ENTITLEMENT OWNER, ACTION, OWNER RANK' header.

i added 'remove' to ACTIONfield.

entitlement result looked good but entitlement owner was not removed from entitlement.

how can I remove ent owner form the existing ent?

there was no error when I imported csv.

MJ_0-1664881604866.png

i referred to https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/general-discussions/entitlement-owner-update-via-csv/m-p/2366 link.

12 REPLIES 12

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

This is working for me

Entitlement Value ENDPOINT Security System Entitlement Type Entitlement Owner Owner Rank Action
ENT1 APP1 APP1 Roles rvartak 1 add
ENT2 APP1 APP1 Roles rv 1 remove

[This post has been edited by a Moderator to remove internal information.]

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Will the action/operation column will work for Account Owner update as well? I tried but it didn't work only for entitlement it is working

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

It works

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Can you please let me know which SSM version this works?

Also, If you can point to reference FD Document would be great.

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

Can you please confirm the format. We tried attached format and it is only working for additions removals are not working. We also tried replacing remove with update but no luck

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

MJ
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

the removal does not work in v5.5SP3.11.18.
I recommend using API to remove the entitlement owner from entitlement.

[This post has been edited by a Moderator to remove internal information.]

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

We are on v2021.0.4.x do we still need this to be included separately? I thought this for v5.5.x

Regards,
Saathvik

This is working for v2021.0.4 also, Please raise support ticket if not working

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Yes we did already opened a support ticket but just wanted to make sure if anything wrong in format we used.

Regards,
Saathvik

We got response from Support, look like for account owner removal we need use operation as Delete instead of Remove. With Delete as Operation it worked for us

Regards,
Saathvik

MJ
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

it looks like 'remove' action is not working on our saviynt version. 

thanks for the quick answer.