Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

How to pass listField value in ImportAccountEntJSON if the listField is not there in the response

Lakhitha
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Team,

Can anyone tell me, what is the value for listField attribute in Rest connector ImportAccountEntJSON if we don't have listField value in API response.

Please find below such response for your reference.

{

"id" : 1233

"firstname" : abc

"lastname" : xyz

}

]

I tried with below syntax as well but it's not working.

"listField": "",

Please check and let me know if you have any ideas.

Thanks & Regards,

Lakhitha

5 REPLIES 5

khalidakhter
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@Lakhitha 

Please attach the import JSON for analysis.

Hi Khalid,

Thanks for your response.

Please find the attached import account JSON. Currently I have passed listField value as "".

Thanks & Regards,

Lakhitha

Hi @Lakhitha ,

I see in the import JSON you've mapped "keyField" to "id". Can you please change this to below and try?

"keyField": "accountID",

Also, make sure you've configured the statusThresholdConfig JSON. Please make the status attribute from the target to any account's customproperty instead of the status column in Saviynt.

Please let me know if this helps!

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

Lakhitha
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Naveen,

Import is working fine after changing "keyField" to "account".

Thanks for doing needful!

Regards,

Lakhitha

khalidakhter
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @Lakhitha 

Thanks for sharing the import JSON. It looks correct and must be able to import the records from the response.
Please check the log if you are getting a 200 response status code from the target application because I suspect that the List Users API is not getting authenticated successfully hence, no records are being fetched.

You can get a detailed debug log by populating the below JSON in the Config JSON in Connection.

{
  "showLogs": true
}