Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

How to not send the excel file in report while triggering actionable analytics to end user?

Lalitha_S
New Contributor
New Contributor

Currently we are using actionable analytics which sends email to users when certain conditions are met but the issue here is while the email is being sent to the end user, they are also receiving a report that is generated by the analytics to them via the same email. We want to keep sending the emails to users but not the excel(report) data. How can we exclude the report from the email? Can you please suggest a way to achieve this?

Thanks
Lalitha

7 REPLIES 7

Rishi
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@Lalitha_S can you confirm that you have Not selected "Send Email As Attachment" available under the field Where do you want to save your data?

Hi @Rishi 
It is enabled. We are sending the data to user through email. If i remove the email template from the analytics. the email is not being sent. We only want to suppress sending excel not the email completely. 

Rishi
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@Lalitha_S that is not supported, the attachment will be attached while sending the email. However, is the presence of attachment causing any issues?

Lalitha_S
New Contributor
New Contributor

@Rishi in our use case sending attachment along with the email is not required. No, it's not causing any issue, we want to suppress it as its presence doesn't add much value.

Alex
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @Lalitha_S, I totally agree on that from customer side. So if Saviynt confirms this is currently not supported, it makes sense to raise an idea. I will fully support that and vote for it!

If you attach email attachment will be sent by default, raise idea ticket

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Lalitha_S
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi @Alex , i have raised an idea. you can vote here Allow an option to suppress sending attachment | Saviynt Ideas Portal
Thanks