Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

How to migrate the configuration from lower to higher environment?

PrashantS
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Dear Team, 

I would like to know how can I migrate my existing configuration from lower env (Test) to higher env (UAT).

I want to avoid the error prone manual approach to configuration every setting again and again on different environments.

I know some of configurations can be export and import from the Transport feature but not all.

To be specific, I am interested in configuration details only not data.

Thanks in advance.

Br,

2 REPLIES 2

Saathvik
All-Star
All-Star

@PrashantS : Most of the configuration items you can transport. Anything that is not supported by transport feature then it has to be manual. Is there any specific configuration you are looking for?

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @PrashantS ,  Other than configuration transferred from transport feature need to be done manually. Hope your query is answered. Please let us know if you are facing issue with any specific configuration.

Regards,
Dhruv Sharma
If this reply answered your question, please accept it as Solution to help others who may have a similar problem.