Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

How to get the endpoint_name and endpoint_description in the campaign email template

Swetha
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi All,

There is 1 requirement to add the Endpoint name and Endpoint description in the campaign create email template.

I tried with below binding variables, but emails will not get triggered . 

${​​​​​​​​endpoint.endpointname}​​​​​​​​
${​​​​​​​​endpoint.description}​​​​​​​​

${​​​​​​​​endpoints.endpointname}​​​​​​​​
${​​​​​​​​endpoints.description}​​​​​​​​

Please let me know if I can try with any other variables .

10 REPLIES 10

sk
All-Star
All-Star

I don't think endpoint details are exposed for campaign create notification as per documentation

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/SSM-Admin-v55x/page/Content/Chapter06-Configuring-SSM/Creating-...

You can validate by using below code in email template to see what variables are exposed

${this.binding.variables.each {k,v -> println "$k = $v" + "<" + "br" + ">"}}

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Swetha
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thank you for the above document , I tried with ${campaign.endpointids} variable which gives the endpoint , however requirement is to get the the endpoint name when tried with ${campaign.endpointname} it doesn't trigger the email since in campaign table I don't find endpoint name.

Please let me if any suggestions.

Please share the output of below variable

${this.binding.variables.each {k,v -> println "$k = $v" + "<" + "br" + ">"}}

In to hardcord your email. Enable Advanced CSS and in body just paste above and share the output 

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Its not exposed, you need loop over endpointids which are comma separated 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

@rushikeshvartak I have tried with this below syntax , please let me know if you were referring for this.

<%if(campaign.endpointids.contains('9')) {print"<b>Endpoint Name: </b> Adobe<br>"} else if(campaign.endpointids.contains('10')) {print"<b>Endpoint Name: </b> Salesforce<br>"} else{print"<b>Endpoint Name: </b> Active Directory<br>"}%>

@sk Please find the below output for the syntax which you have provided.

Swetha_0-1676977860324.png

Swetha
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi All,

I even tried with below variables , but no luck . Let me know if there is any other approach to get the endpoint name in campaign templates.

${endpoint?.displayName}
${task?.endpoint?.displayName}
${task?.endpoint?.endpointname}
${endpoints.endpointname}

Try below variables

EndpointName: 

${def res = ''; campaign.endpointids?.split(',')?.eachWithIndex{ num, idx -> res = res + com.saviynt.ecm.identitywarehouse.domain.Endpoints.get(num)?.endpointname + ', ';}; return res;}

Description:

${def res = ''; campaign.endpointids?.split(',')?.eachWithIndex{ num, idx -> res = res + com.saviynt.ecm.identitywarehouse.domain.Endpoints.get(num)?.description + ', ';}; return res;}

Regards,
Saathvik

Swetha
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Saathvik,

Thank you so much, above variables worked successfully printing the Endpoint Name and Description.

Regards,

Swetha

Thanks @Swetha  for confirming that they are working. If your issue is resolved can you close the thread by marking the respective response as solution so that it will help others who are having same issue. 

Regards,
Saathvik

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@uthra_rahul Can you please keep a note on this thread.

We would need your help in accommodating the information on documentation portal.

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos