Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

How to get Endpoint Key/name in Dynamic Attributes Query on Service Account Page

sk
All-Star
All-Star

Team, 

How to get the selected endpoint details in the query which I am using for Dynamic Attributes on Service Account page.

Use Case:

I need to copy certain CP values which are available at endpoint level to the service account that is being requested.

So I planned to use Dynamic Attributes and populate the endpoint values to service accounts

sk_0-1677613345152.png

To achieve this I am using SQL ENUM attributes and then using below query

select custompropertyxx as id from endpoints where endpointkey=<>

This is working as expected when I hardcord endpointkey value. But I want to use an endpoint key variable instead of hard coding the key value. How can I achieve this?

I tried below variations with no luck

select custompropertyxx as id from endpoints where endpointkey=${endpoint}

select custompropertyxx as id from endpoints where endpointkey=${endpoint.id}

select custompropertyxx as id from endpoints where endpointname=${endpoint}

select custompropertyxx as id from endpoints where endpointname='${endpoint}'

Can someone confirm if endpoint variable is exposed to use in DA if so what is the right parameter to get the endpoint key of selected endpoint?

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.
2 REPLIES 2

DaanishJawed
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @sk ,

Thanks for reaching out.

There is no endpoint variable exposed to be used in Dynamic Attribute. Hard code is the only option. You can hard code the value since these are endpoint specific DA depending on the use-case.

Variables exposed are only related to requestor/requestee.

Thanks!

sk
All-Star
All-Star

Thanks for confirming. 

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.