Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

How to find the error logs that require action

AM
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello

We have a question about Admin > Admin Functions > Log Viewer.

The Log Viewer produces a lot of Error logs, but we think there are two types: those that require action and those that don't.
It would be great if there was a way to easily classify them.

[Question]
Is there a way to extract only the logs that require action?

Regards,

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can search by *error*

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Thank you for your response.

Is there anything you can do other than look for "ERROR" logging levels and see if you need to correct them one by one?
I am asking this question because the customer is having trouble deciding whether it is an Error that needs to be corrected or an Error that can be ignored. I would like to know if you have any useful functions or guidance for making a decision.

Regards,

You need to find individual code per use case of your client. Please raise enhancement to improve log levels 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi rushikeshvartak

Thank you.

>You need to find individual code per use case of your client

I understood that the Log Viewer should not be monitored all the time, but should be checked individually when something goes wrong.

Is this understanding correct?

Regards,

yes 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak