Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

How to do USER fields mapping on Schema Upload?

SeShoSama
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi all, kindly your advise. 

I want to use "Uploading Users using Schema Upload", but the user file fields (.csv) from the source cannot be changed. Is there a way to use ModifyUserDataJSON to map source fields to Saviynt format user table fields?

I know this can be done using the upload user action, but I don't want to do a manual upload. And also I'm using a flat file from source, so I can't use ImportUserJSON like in a connected app.

SeShoSama_0-1678319152148.png

Thx, appreciate for response.

4 REPLIES 4

Darshanjain
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @SeShoSama 

You can upload the users using reference .sav file ( you can mention the columns you need ). Based on that you can use .csv file and use it. Please find below documentation for the same 

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v2021x/page/Content/Chapter03-User-Management/Uploadi...

Thanks

Darshan

Hi Darshanjain,

Thx for reply, yes I follow from this documentation. My challenge is the source in flat file has different attribute name with Saviynt standard. example:

front name (Source) -> firstname (Saviynt)

I have try put the columns name as my source name on sav file, but it never processed into user creation.

Thx

Hi @SeShoSama 

You can match the columns in sav file to the csv file.  ( csv file headers you can make it to skip by just entering this line in the sav file #SKIP_NUMBER_OF_LINES=1.

Sample csv and sav file attached, you can check those to get more idea.

Thanks

Darshan

It worked 🙏, I got the idea now. thx a lot