Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

How to change label of Groups 1, Group 2... in create AD Groups

Naveen_Talanos
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Experts,

Please help

How can I change labels of Groups 1, Groups 2, etc create AD Groups page.

Naveen_Talanos_0-1670339395261.png

Regards,

Naveen

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can't change label as this are actual groups names in target and used for provisioning i.e. group creation

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi @rushikeshvartak 

Thanks for your reply but I don't understand.

My groupImportMapping is as below and the group names in AD are not "Groups 1", "Groups 2"....

{
"importGroupHierarchy": "true",
"entitlementTypeName": "",
"performGroupAccountLinking": "false",
"incrementalTimeField": "whenChanged",
"groupObjectClass": "(objectclass=group)",
"advanceGroupFilter":{"memberOf":{
"OU=Facilities Management,OU=Human Capital,OU=Accounts,DC=talanos,DC=local": ["(&(objectClass=group))"],
"OU=Human Capital - Business,OU=Human Capital,OU=Accounts,DC=talanos,DC=local": ["(&(objectClass=group))"],
"OU=Talent and Employee Experience,OU=Human Capital,OU=Accounts,DC=talanos,DC=local": ["(&(objectClass=group))"]}},
"mapping":"memberHash:member_char,customproperty1:sAMAccountType_char,customproperty2:instanceType_char,customproperty3:uSNCreated_char,customproperty4:groupType_char,customproperty5:dSCorePropagationData_char,customproperty12:dn_char,customproperty13:cn_char,lastscandate:whenCreated_date,customproperty15:managedBy_char,entitlement_glossary:description_char,description:description_char,displayname:name_char,customproperty9:name_char,customproperty10:objectCategory_char,customproperty11:sAMAccountName_char,entitlement_value:distinguishedName_char,entitlementid:distinguishedName_char,customproperty14:objectClass_char,updatedate:whenChanged_date,customproperty17:distinguishedName_char,RECONCILATION_FIELD::entitlement_value,customproperty18:objectGUID_Binary"
}

Looks like "Groups 1" is getting mapped to "OU=Facilities Management,OU=Human Capital,OU=Accounts,DC=talanos,DC=local"

Groups 2 to "OU=Human Capital - Business,OU=Human Capital,OU=Accounts,DC=talanos,DC=local"

Is there a way it can be more meaningful?

Regards,

Naveen

You can add i icon near Group 1 . As this gsp page is configurable

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.