Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

How to Auto Create Tasks from Analytic

SethR
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

So I created an analytic and a job that runs the analytic but when I run the analytic I have to go into the analytics history and go to the drop down and set it to Update Account so that the tasks are created. Is there a way to make it so the dropdown automatically gets set to update account so I don't have to go there every time to create the tasks?

1 REPLY 1

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

select a.name,a.accountkey as acctKey, endpointkey, 'Update Account' as Default_Action_For_Analytics ​from accounts a where a.status=1 limit 5

Use Default_Action_For_Analytics & schedule report from job control panel & enable default action column

Refer https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/did-you-know/did-you-know-you-have-the-ability-to-take-default-action-...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.