Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

How can we exclude the entitlements that does not have owners in 'Entitlement Owner Certification'

Sanjeevini
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

During Entitlement Owner Certification, I want to exclude those entitlements that does not have owners.

How can I achieve this, if this can be achievable through advance query.

Can I get the sample query?

Thanks,

Sanjeevini 

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Try below query in Entitlements Query to filter out entitlement with owner are selected 

ev.entitlement_valuekey in (select distinct eo.entitlement_valuekey from com.saviynt.ecm.identitywarehouse.domain.Entitlement_owners eo )

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

Can you please try by selecting Select Certifier option as Select From Manual Query.

This feature checks and validates the manual query (with alias and without alias) and displays the validation messages, appropriately before creating a campaign. 

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

Sanjeevini
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thanks for the responses. Below query worked

entitlement_valuekey in (select distinct eo.entitlement_valuekey from Entitlement_owners eo )