Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

How can i get report of users who rehire in last 24 hours?

kvyas17
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

I am looking for a solution by using g SQL query to generate a report for users who are hired in the last 24 hours. I am trying to compare the start date and Term date of users for this report.

Could you please assist?

Regards,

Khushboo Vyas

7 REPLIES 7

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @kvyas17 , We are working on it and will keep you posted.

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Are you using any user update rule for the rehire scenario. Could you please rule details.

kvyas17
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Dhruv, 

I am not using the update rule. I am using SQL query to get a list of users for rehires.

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Could you please share more details about the process you are following and query (if possible). Once you have the list of users to be rehired, how the rehire is happening. Is it being done manually? To get a list of users rehired in last 24 hours, we need to maintain a custom attribute which keep the rehire date. Rehire date has to be filled at the time of user getting rehired in Saviynt.

kvyas17
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hey Dhruv,

Thank you for your response but i got the solution. But if you can please help me to find out query for users who transfer from one department to another department withing 24 hours by comparing customeproperty2?  I am uploading excel file when users changing department by making changes in custom property2. i am not making any changes in date. Is there any way to find out list of users for this requirement?

Dave
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @kvyas17 - What was the solution to your original question? 

kvyas17
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hey,

I tried this query.

SELECT USERNAME, DISPLAYNAME, EMAIL, DEPARTMENTNAME AS 'DEPARTMENT', JOB_FUNCTION AS 'JOB TITLE', LOCATION, CASE STATUSKEY WHEN '0' THEN 'INACTIVE' WHEN '1' THEN 'ACTIVE' END AS USERSTATUS, STARTDATE, TERMDATE FROM USERS WHERE STARTDATE > DATE_SUB(CURDATE(), INTERVAL 24 HOUR) AND TERMDATE IS NOT NULL AND STARTDATE > TERMDATE;