Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Group Emails by Username Enablement

Vinay_K_N
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Team

We are enabling Group Emails by Username in global configuration to trigger an email via analytical query, I wanted to check if we enable this configuration will this affect any other existing email I checked non of the existing emails are using ${userEmail} 

Is there anything else I need to check which might affect by enabling this option?

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

pmahalle
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @Vinay_K_N ,

As you mentioned, none of the emails are using ${userEmail} in your case. Any specific reason you enabled that option?

Option is used for "analytics emails sent during control execution will be grouped based on the username else every user will receive separate emails for every line item."

Pandharinath Mahalle(Paddy)
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution to help other who may have a same problem. Give Kudos 🙂

Vinay_K_N
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi @pmahalle ,

I have enabled this option to send out role expiry email to all the users by grouping the roles which will expire in coming days into a single email instead of sending them separately.

So wanted to check if it will impact any other functionality.

Regards,

Vinay K N

Hi @Vinay_K_N ,

Yes once you checked this configuration, it will send single group email per user instead of separate email for each row. In your case you need to use ${userEmail} in To/Cc of your email template.

Pandharinath Mahalle(Paddy)
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution to help other who may have a same problem. Give Kudos 🙂