Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Global Configuration empty

Sahrish
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi, 

I cannot select anything in the Gobal Configuration field (see screenshot). No matter what I click, the field remains empty. Please assist asap. Thank you. 

Screenshot 2023-04-20 132818.png

5 REPLIES 5

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Please open Saviynt FD ticket.

Thanks

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

It seems you have enable new classic mode of global configuration but you dont have mapping of global configuration option to menu. You can raise freshdesk ticket to fix mapping meanwhile revert to old view 

Enable Configuration (New)

Do you want to enable new configuration?

select * from configuration where name='ENABLE_NEW_CONFIG'

make configdata=0

update configuration  set configdata=0 where name='ENABLE_NEW_CONFIG' limit 1;

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

DaanishJawed
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @Sahrish ,

Thanks for reaching out.

I see you are using the German Language (Screenshot says 'Globale Kconfigurationen' which is German) . Can you change the language back to English and see if it works?

You can change the language as below -

Screenshot 2023-04-20 at 7.48.06 AM.png

Please raise a support ticket for this when you're using the German Language.

Thanks.

Hi DanishJawed, 

i cant change the language. Option to change the language ist not given. (see below):

Regards

Sahrish

Sahrish
New Contributor
New Contributor

I don't know what happened, i didn't do anything but now it is working all fine. 

Thank you for your help. 

Kind regards

Sahrish