Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Getting error in Saviynt during disable the Admin Account.

sandeepverma
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
Hi Team,

We are unable to provision disable account request (created vis Postman API call) for Admin Account that is linked with the user.

API call body:

{

"requesttype""DISABLEACCOUNT",
  "endpoint""Active Directory PA",
  "accountname""admin-savie",
  "comments""request"

}

API url:

Replication Step:

1> In Saviynt, user Savi ExUse115 (90000007) is linked with admin-savie.
2> we send the disable account API request from Postman.
3. Throwing error "USERNAME verms - 7 is not associated with ACCOUNTNAME admin-savie - 820754".

Note: We have seen in our testing as per below.

>For Admin account if account is not linked with user we can disable the account with normal API request.
>But If account is linked with user then there is two case user should generate the token and disable the account or admin access person should login the saviynt and unlink the account first and then disable request would be placed.

Could you assist in this issue?

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Add requestor in body

https://documenter.getpostman.com/view/1797923/2s83mbojGM#255ea648-7a8e-41c7-b496-dfb6a094a8c6

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

sandeepverma
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Rushikesh,

I have also tried with requestor, but I got the below error. I gave the requestor as username that is attached with admin account but it showed my username (I have generated the token).

sandeepverma_0-1675053131262.png

Thanks

Are you able to disable admin account without api ?

Does user assigned to only 1 account

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.