Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Filter out Birthright Roles(+entitlements) from User manager campaign template

plana77
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi!

I need to filter out Enterprise Roles and entitlements included into these Roles(which user has got via Birthright rules) from User Manager Campaign template. if i have this setting: Object to be included in Certification: Entitlement, then it will show in attestation validation entitlements from Roles anyhow. What kind of filter i should use, that i will only get entitlements that have been requested from ARS directly but not from these Enterprise Roles that are given via Birthright Rules?

6 REPLIES 6

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Try advance config 

rushikeshvartak_0-1661873192597.png

https://saviynt.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000521404-saviynt-enterprise-identity-clo... 

ASSIGNEDFROMCOMPROLE (FK)

assignedFromCompRole (FK)

bit(1)

Indicates whether entitlement is assigned from a composite role or not.

The following are the available values:

• 0- Not Assigned

• 1- Assigned

ASSIGNEDFROMROLE (FK)

assignedFromRole (FK)

bigint(20)

Indicates whether entitlement is assigned from role or not.

The following are the available values:

• 0- Not Assigned

• 1- Assigned

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Thanks,

My Campaign template has following setting. 

Objects to be Included in Certification: Entitlement and in Advanced config i have: 

Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 7.22.22.png

It will still list entitlements(from these Roles) in attestation validation after running this Campaign?

ae1.source not in ('ZERODAY')

https://saviynt.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000521404-saviynt-enterprise-identity-clo... 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi! Account_entitlements1 does not have source as table name. 

Yes I do agree 

Can you try subquery if that's work

Subquery for ae1 on arstaks

Subquery for roles on role_users_account

Both on source column

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

plana77
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi!I have tried: Account Entitlements 1 Query:

ae1.arsTask is not null

But that does not work either.

Best Regards,Päivi