Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

File Directory

Nmaheshwari
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

HI Team,

When any csv file is processed from DataFile folder, it goes to either Success/Fail folder depending its a success or failure. When it is moved to Success/Failure , it is prefixed with some number. Can anyone help me how that prefix is added , what is the calculation behind that prefix as that does not look like any incremented numbers or any date.

Intention is that we need to check whether files is processed or not for a particular day.

Thanks,

Nupur

9 REPLIES 9

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

Hi Team,

We also have the same query from customer and need to understand the naming convention behind the same.

Please assist.

Thanks

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

@Nmaheshwari @Manu269 

Once file is picked from job files is moved to respective status either success or fail

Naming convention following is 

JOBID_actualfilenamewithextenstion_DATEOFIMPORT

File Directory :

rushikeshvartak_1-1665751157828.png

Table :

rushikeshvartak_2-1665751186067.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Nmaheshwari
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Thanks Rushikesh for providing information on this.

But in my case ,i am not able to see Date of Import. Is there any setting to enable that.

Nmaheshwari_0-1665751670643.png

Thanks,

Nupur

[This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personally identifiable information to abide by the Saviynt Community Terms of Use and Participation Guidelines.]

You can always check in ecmimportjob table. 

Note : Please mask URLs on public forums @Dave  FYI

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Nmaheshwari
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

All file have start date and enddate in ecmimportjob table but cant see the date on the file name in Success/Fail Folder.

Thanks,

Nupur

jasonb
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Following up on this old thread - I also don't see the start date/end date.  Is there a setting somewhere that enforces the naming convention described above by @rushikeshvartak?

jasonb_0-1675786040720.png

Try importing users manually

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

No, I was referring to your previous comment:

@rushikeshvartak wrote:

Once file is picked from job files is moved to respective status either success or fail

Naming convention following is 

JOBID_actualfilenamewithextenstion_DATEOFIMPORT

I'm trying to determine how I can also have that naming convention with the timestamp.  My jobs only show the JobID - It would be very helpful to have a timestamp in the name, too.

jasonb
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Nevermind - I see that there is an open enhancement request:
File Directory -> Does not show timestamps on | Saviynt Ideas Portal