Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Few Endpoints Not Visible in User Update Rule Change Password Action

aksharkay
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

We have a requirement to trigger a Change Password task for an account on a particular endpoint when a user attribute is updated. But when I'm trying to create a user update rule, I'm unable to view a few endpoints under the Change Password Action. I have set the password policy at the Security System level. Am I missing any other configuration? I couldn't come across anything related to this in the Documentation.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Thanks & Regards,

Akshar

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Change password action will show endpoints/application based on connector. which connector is used for application which are not visible ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi @rushikeshvartak ,

Thank you for your quick response! I'm using a REST connector app.

Change Password

Change Password Task

From Release 5.5.0SP2, Change Password action is introduced to using which you can trigger change password tasks for all or selected endpoints. Only those endpoints are displayed which have a password policy set at the security system level. The precedence is given to the password policy set at the security system level. If no password policy is set at the security system level then connection level password policy is used.

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v24x/page/Content/Chapter05-Policies/Creating-User-Up... 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.