We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Fetching lastcertified date for a user

smithamg
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Team,

We have a requirement to launch entitlement owner certification for users only if the user is not undergone certification in last quarter.  Is it possible to filter user based on 'lastcertified date'?.

I checked few tables like certification_user_status, certification_user_account_status which has no data and certification_account_entitlement1_status holds data of only expired campaign which we can't rely on. 

Kindly help me with the correct table name which holds all campaign fields like - lastcertified date, lastcertifiedcampaignname,certified,audittrail.

Thanks,
smitha

3 REPLIES 3

naveenss
All-Star
All-Star

Generally the lastcertifieddate for a user will be updated in case of a User manager campaign performed previously for a particular user. For entitlement owner campaign, the objects involved are accounts and entitlements. so basically you should check the lastcertifieddate for the account-entitlement rather than at the user level. let me know if this helps. 

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Check below fields in users and accounts table.

dgandhi_0-1685974577996.png

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

DixshantValecha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Please consider the following SQL queries to retrieve the necessary information:

Query 1:

SELECT u.LASTCERTIFIEDDATE, u.LASTCERTIFIEDUSER
FROM saviynt.users u

Query 2:
SELECT a.LASTCERTIFIEDACT1m, a.LASTCERTIFIEDcm..ENT
FROM saviynt.accounts a

Please let us know if further details is needed