Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Failed to onboard orgainsation - Column 'CUSTOMERNAME' cannot be null

wyung
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Forum,

Want to check did anyone has experienced on onboarding Active Directory's OU as organization to Saviynt, I am following the following document - https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/TPAG-Guide-v23x/page/Content/Onboard-Organizations-Using-Connec...

Follow the exact JSON provided:

{
"mapping": "CUSTOMERNAME::ou#String,CUSTOMPROPERTY1::name#String,CUSTOMPROPERTY11::whenChanged#String,CUSTOMPROPERTY2::st#String,CUSTOMPROPERTY3::postBoxOffice#String,CUSTOMPROPERTY4::postalAddress#String,CUSTOMPROPERTY5::postalCode#String,CUSTOMPROPERTY6::cn#String,DESCRIPTION::description#String,CREATEDATE::whenCreated#date,UPDATEDATE::whenChanged#date,ENTITYCLASS::objectClass#String,RECONCILATION_FIELD::CUSTOMPROPERTY10,CUSTOMPROPERTY10::objectGUID#Binary,CUSTOMERTYPE::1#SavData,STATUS::1#SavData,RISK::0#SavData,SCORE::0#SavData",
"attributes": [
{
"name": "locality",
"filter": [
"(L=*)"
],
"mapping": "description#string,displayName#String,street#String",
"RECONCILATION_FIELD":"objectGUID"
}
]
}

When I set up the OrgImport job, it return the following error:

wyung_0-1685599831233.png

This is the 1st time I tried importing the OU, want to check anyone has experienced this can provide the solution or some insights?

8 REPLIES 8

RakeshMG
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Please check if any of the OU is having special character or have double forward slash ("/").

For more details please refer to following document : https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/AD-v2021x/page/Content/Configuring-the-Integration-for-Importin...

​Regards

Rakesh M Goudar

wyung
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Rakesh,

Also read the mentioned document before, the OU didn't contain any special character other than blank space, for validation, possible we can import one specific OU for testing? Can you guide me if possible?

RakeshMG
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Could you please confirm if you have used SEARCHFILTER and OBJECTFILTER. If yes, could you please share same.

​Regards

Rakesh M Goudar

wyung
New Contributor
New Contributor

SEARCHFILTER : DC=dev, DC=abc, DC=com, DC=hk

OBJECTFILTER: (&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(!(sAMAccountName=*-c)))

wyung
New Contributor
New Contributor

I tried remove the objectfilter still return the same error

wyung_0-1685612716181.png

wyung
New Contributor
New Contributor

@RakeshMG Hi Rakesh, any insights?

try pulling OU from specific OU locations

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

wyung
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi @rushikeshvartak ,

I try to specify single OU from searchfilter but still return the same error:

wyung_0-1685938786945.png

the customername has been mapped as "CUSTOMERNAME::ou#String", not knowing why it is returning as null. Any ideas?