Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Extract report only for selected period with API

ejeong
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello

We are generating reports of completed tasks last 7 days for one of our consumers.

They are consuming data with Saviynt api but they asked if there is any parameter or request body to limit period for 1 or 2 days only when needed.

I found column can be restricted but if anyone has experience with date column, pls share that to me.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

nimitdave
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@ejeong , You can explore runtime analytics for the same. You can use a dynamic attribute to filter out records for last 7 days. 

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v2022x/page/Content/Chapter17-EIC-Analytics/Creating-...

ejeong
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

We made report already showing for 7 days. But if they want to see only last 3 days in this report. Please let me know how to restrict with task date column which is available in report. I want to know how to set "from" and "to" in request body

nimitdave
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

select a.TASKDATE,a.TASKKEY,a.TASKTYPE from arstasks a where a.TASKDATE between ${sdate} and ${edate}

You can send the values for sdate and edate while running the analytics or while calling api to execute the analytics.

Format for sdate ,edate can be 2022-03-14 00:00:00

ejeong
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

@nimitdave  pls share sample request body using dynamic attr in api

You can pass it in the following way:

amit_krishnajit_0-1679897754276.png

Thanks,
Amit

Joon
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hello @amit_krishnajit ,

The current version in our environment doesn't support fetchDataV2.

I was trying to call API in this way, but the dynamic attribute seems not working.

Joon_0-1680018014233.png

and this is the analytic report that I want to run through the API

Joon_1-1680018068978.png

can you let me know how to put the dynamic attribute in the body ?

Joon
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

also tried to run with the attributes in the way that you provided, but got error like this.

Joon_2-1680019070240.png